Sunday, February 3, 2013

365 Project: The Best of January

When I started my 365 Project and decided to photograph the sky for one year, a part of me thought I wouldn't be able to last more than a few weeks. To do something everyday for a year is quite a commitment, even if it only takes a few seconds of each day.

But here we are, one month down the line, and I am absolutely LOVING it!!! I can't believe how quickly it became a part of my everyday routine and how much I love looking at the ever-changing sky, searching for the perfect way to capture each day. But mostly I love how it forces and enables me - even on the busiest, most uncreative days -  to take the time to notice the wonderful world around me, and to be creative.

Here are my favorite shots of January, the month in which I said goodbye to 2012, went back to work after a few months of unemployment and started this blog :)

365 Project: Day 6

365 Project: Day 8

365 Project: Day 13

365 Project: Day 16

365 Project: Day 18

365 Project: Day 22

365 Project: Day 24 (Evening)

Project 365: Day 27

365 Project: Day 28

365 Project: Day 30

365 Project: Day 31

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying your sky photos all month. Keep snapping! Imagine the collection you will have at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete