Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello world!


Phew, how time flies by when you're busy and exhausted! ;) Is it just me, or is it really hard to combine creativity with daily life sometimes?! Short sleepless nights have been making my workdays feel sooooo long, and spare time is filled with naps, chores and social stuff.


Meanwhile, my cats do nothing but sleep ALL DAY LONG! :) They are practically hibernating in our new yellow chairs while the rest of us do all the hard work...


... and still they have the nerve to shamelessly yawn - just to rub it in!


Charming... ;)

The good news: I'm writing another crochet tutorial (coming soon!), Spring is on its way (YAY!!!) and it's time to plan my holiday :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh hello M. Pussycat, you look very comfortable in that lovely yellow chair and I bet you never chase balls of yarn or granny squares around the house. Thanks for your blog Jenny.

    ReplyDelete