Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Copenhagen


Blurgh... I can't believe how quickly I've fallen back into my old routine of work, chores and laziness after our holiday in Denmark and Sweden! And I can't believe the end of summer is almost in sight already!! How did that happen?!

Anyways, I'm not a city person, but I really loved Copenhagen. A very relaxed place to spend a few days, filled with little cafes and beautiful design stores. I felt at home right away ;) 

Here are some Instagram pics I took while we explored Denmark's capital :)










Hope you guys have some good stuff planned for this last month of summer!!
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A city I want to go to for so long now but have never been. Love the athmosphere in all your photos and the colourful houses.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Good impression of Denmark, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete